Three Ways to Hold Title to Real Estate in Wisconsin

Attorney Thomas B. Burton discusses three ways to hold title to real estate in Wisconsin and explains the main features of each method. In this video, Attorney Burton discusses holding property as Tenants in Common, as Joint Tenants, and as Joint Tenants with Rights of Survivorship, and a final way for married couples to hold title as Joint Tenants with Rights of Survivorship called Survivorship Marital Property.